Politics in Action

Political Shenanagans and the Deals Politicians Make. P. U. to the rest of us

Name:
Location: McHenry, Il., United States

Union electrician for 30+ years.Grew up in the 60's. Viet Nam Vet. Started out as pretty liberal, but... now I'm getting older.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Preident Obamas' Secret Weapon

Ever since President Obama came to office, I've seen a change in the reporting coming from Afghanistan, and I don't mean the increase in US casualties.

While Bush was in office, the Predator drone came into it's own. From eyes in the sky to a real killing machine, once it was armed. Again, while Bush was president, we'd receive reports of strikes. How many missiles were fired and how many militants were killed. They also would include the number of innocent civilians that were killed or injured. Innocent women and children were always killed or injured back then.

Now we have a new administration and a new president. I don't hear about innocent life being taken in air strikes any more. Only militants. I don't think they chase everyone out of town (for their own safety) when they ride in, do you? How could they recruit female bombers?

All that makes me think that we must have some new kind of missile or targeting technology. To accomplish killing 20 or 30 at a crack takes a pretty well aimed big bomb # 1, or # 2 we've developed some kind of serious laser targeting optics to be able to pick only the militants out.

Either way, I can't wait to hear what the secret is. It surely can't be the liberal press.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your
situation; we have created some nice procedures and we

are looking to swap solutions with other folks, why not shoot me an email if interested.
Feel free to surf my weblog - dierotezora.pixnet.net

December 21, 2012 at 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home